Roles & Responsibilities
The role of an Account Manager is a challenging yet fulfilling job as the load of the entire production rests on your shoulders. Using the brief/statement of work documents, it will be your responsibility to accurately estimate the effort required, precisely plan the delivery dates & efficiently allocate the resources required to execute error-free work on time every time in order to close billing for the respective month. Your creativity plays a critical role in helping the teams get the much-needed guidance/direction to ensure they are working towards the deadline. You will be additionally responsible to deal with select clients whereby your interpersonal & communications skills will need to be of the highest standard.
Responsibilities: Client Services:
1. Maintain a daily checklist, a job sheet with all ongoing work, resources allocated & deadlines.
2. Write creative briefs based on the brief from the client & debrief the respective teams.
3. Create hourly estimates and project plans for client & internal review.
4. Facilitate brainstorming sessions among team members.
5. Review that the project is on track by the end of the day.
6. Document meeting notes and plan a course of action
7. Handle Q.C., Planning, and delivery of respective projects
8. Ensure top-level management is updated on current projects running.
9. Management of internal teams to deliver projects on time and to budget
10. Track your time spent on respective projects.
11. Strategy for Clients.
12. Preparing Monthly statement of worK